Dialogue: Asking and Giving Opinion

D I A L O G U E

Today is a really good day, the weather is good and everything is perfect except for the fact that the world is undergoing pandemic caused by Cov-19 virus. The number of cases of covid is increasing day by day, so Iris and Lea are concerned and discussing about it by phone call.

Iris: "Lea, It's been a really long time since we last met."

Lea: "Yeah, what a pity we can't meet. I miss hanging around with you, you know?"

Iris: "Of course I am, I miss the time when we could go out and watching cinema together."

Lea: "Too bad this pandemic is lasting so long."

Iris: "Yes, in fact the number of cases is reaching a very high number. What do you think?"

Lea: "I think, the increased number of cases is caused by people who refused to follow the health protocols."

Iris: "Yes, i agree with you. In my opinion, people are underestimating this virus. They think of it as a joke, political strategic, and etc, you name it."

Lea: "The worst thing is people don't wear a mask cause they think that an act of wearing mask is overstepping their human rights."

Iris: "I think people who don't wear masks are selfish, they let themselves caught the virus and also spreading germs  ."

Lea: "It's kinda hard to raise awareness of this issue. Many people are stubborn enough, even the educated people."

Iris: "Yes, the most we can do as civilians is raise awareness between our closest people, so it will prevent them from defying health protocols."

Lea: "I agree with you."


Komentar

Postingan Populer