Y O U N I V E R S E

    Maybe the title sounds little cringe, but here I go. 

   My name is Trisa Tibia Valysa, absolutely a name given by my parents. Here is a brief trivia about my name.Trisa is given because i'm the third child. Tibia has the most meaningful value for me. I rarely explain this meaning to just anyone because people seems too focused to the word tibia in human anatomy, the inner and typically larger of the two bones between the knee and the ankle. It's not entirely wrong though, in facts Tibia bone is the one that supports human to walk the most. It's given for me in hope that I can be useful to others, that I can support and help life of other people, like the root of trees. 

    As I stated before above, I'm the third child of my family. I have two older brothers and no younger one, and that makes me automatically the last child of my family. My oldest brother is an engineer of metallurgy, and currently under training to be wielding inspector mettalurgical in Bandung, Institute of Technology. He's 26 years old, we have pretty big age difference as siblings. My second brother is a college student at Sekolah Tinggi Akuntansi Negara/ STAN. He's on his last year in college, and will undergo graduation on September 19th, 2019. I hope that i can attend his graduation too in Jakarta, but it seems impossible because it's not on holiday and my parents won't permit me on skipping school.

   My father is a doctor, and my mother used to be Literature teacher. I don't know yet what I want to be when I grow up. But I love to draw and design things so maybe for now i will say that being an architect is my dream. My parents are giving me freedom to choose whatever I want to be, though they prefer it to be something they agreed on like doctor. I should be grateful for it, because not everyone is given a chance to even decide their dream. And my proper way to show my gratefulness is to work harder. I will work harder on studying, on achieving my dream.

  I don't have much hobby but I'm keeping the one that I love. I love to draw, whether to draw building, croquis, or just scribbling down on paper. From then I started to paint, I love to paint nature the most. It gives me peace to see nature by myself then paint it on the canvas. For me, to draw is to keep my memories in the form of art. My drawing isn't as good or as mesmerizing as others, but I love to do it and I will keep doing it. Because this is my universe. My other hobby is watching kdrama. It gives me the time of my life as I spend my free time laying on my bed as my laptop playing drama that I love. As simple as that.

    I graduate from SMPN 7 Bandung, not exactly the best school in town, but it's always been the best in my eyes. I don't expect anything before I entered this school. But one day I just knew, that this is the best for me. Here i found my bestfriends, here I found my way to become grateful. Here i made unforgettable memories i may experienced.
  
   Entering SMAN 3 Bandung has became my dream since I was a little girl. I had always have this in my mind when I was passing this school building. That someday I will become part of SMAN 3 Bandung, that I will experiencing what it's like to study here. So I've work hard and here I am. But it's only been a little parts of my journey, I still have a long way ahead towards my dream. Hence then I will give myself the best of me to achieve my dream.


Sometimes one cannot take little things from other and change it with another one. People have their own ways to enjoy their life.

Sincerely, 
Trisa Tibia Valysa


Komentar

Postingan Populer