TRIP TO CENTRAL JAVA

Hello everyone! Here i go again. So today, I'm gonna talk about my school's field trip to Central Java. I went there when I was in 9th grade. It was such an exciting experience for me. I had lots of fun with my friends. Here we go..

BOROBUDUR TEMPLE

Those picture are taken by myself. It was so beautiful that I had to at least capture the moment with my phone even though I have no photography skills. Borobudur temple is a 9th-century Mahayana Buddhist temple in Magelang Regency, not far from the town of Muntilan, in Central Java, Indonesia. It is the world's largest Buddhist temple. To go way up there, I need to take so many stairs. It was so exhausting, even though all of my weary goes away when I see those mesmerizing scenery by myself. My friend and I also took our picture together there, but I am too shy to put it here.

MALIOBORO STREET AND VREDEBURG MUSEUM

Jalan Malioboro is a name of the street that became an icon of Yogyakarta city. Malioboro situated in the downtown which an icon and also the. Busiest business district in the area.
I had to walk throughout Malioboro street to Vredeburg museum. The weather was so hot and I felt thirsty, so i bought a glass of orange some people was selling there. It was five thousand rupiahs. I don't know why do i still remember the price precisely. Anyway, Malioboro street has a lot of merchant selling souveirs with cheap price.

Vredeburg museum was a former colonial fortress located in the city of Yogyakarta. The military complex has been converted into an Independence Struggle Museum which was opened in 1992. It is located in front of Gedung Agung and Sultan's Palace. After an exhausting walk from Malioboro street, I arrived here. Me and my friends choose to rest for a while inside the museum. We sat there for minutes, and then we took a walk around the museum. We saw so many interesting pictures there.

That's all I can say for my former trip to Central Java. I look forward to go there again later. If you have a plan to go there, you won't regret it. These places worth the price you won't get just by money.

Ciao!


Komentar

Postingan Populer