a r t s - My goal My ambition

Hello, it's been a long time since the last time i physically went to school (before pandemic). And talking about school remind me of my dream, goal, and the reason I want to attend SMAN 3 Bandung. So first of all, I love arts, fine art to be exact. I love to draw, and paint. I paint sceneries, and people's faces. It was started when I was young and I used to see my cousin's drawing, it interested me. And then I joined many small drawing competitions and won in some of it. The one I remember is i got the 3'rd place in Phillips' drawing competition and get prizes when I was in 4th grade. I also participated in an exhibition of arts in Japan that was held in 2019.

I used to do well in academic. I ranked first in my whole six years in elementary school and used to join many competition. I also joined Science Olympiad when I was in 5th grade. It was so fun and exciting back then, i got new experience from doing those competitions. And then I attended SMPN 7 Bandung, I'm going to admit that I lacked of motivation and no longer joined any competition, even though I ranked first in class and 2nd in whole school. In the 9th grade, I was able to get in the first place of the whole school. When I attend SMAN 3 Bandung, it was kind of hard for me to adapt with the environment. Although I was able to joined PK SMAN 3.

I remembered that back then I want to attend SMAN 3 because of the unique old building SMAN 3 shared with SMAN 5. It was cool for me to see those old building. And I really enjoyed the experience of being able to go there, sadly for now there's pandemic that make us have to study at home. I want to be an architect, I want to be able to build a library. I use my free time to draw anything and post it in my art instagram account.






Komentar

Postingan Populer