Offers and Suggestions (DIALOGUE)

OFFERS AND SUGGESTION DIALOGUE
-Student's President Selection-
By: Trisa Tibia Valysa

This is a dialogue between Jin, Victor, and Kai. They are students in SMAN 3 Bandung and school's President election is coming soon. So they were talking in corridor about it;

Jin: "Hey guys!"
Kai: "Hey."
Victor: "Hello."
Jin: "What are you doing in here right now?"
Victor: "Oh we were talking about school's president election."
Kai: "Yeah. School's President Election is coming soon, and we want to make sure that we choose the right candidate."
Jin: "I see, that was really good. So, how was your discussion going?"
Victor: "Kai and I were confused on who's the best candidate we can choose. Cause we dont't want to waste our voice on the wrong person."
Jin: "You guys are corrected. It's best to think about it thoroughly."
Kai: "Yes, and how about you Jin? I heard you are part of student council? Don't you run for school president too? "
Jin: "No, I'm not a part of OSIS. Instead, I'm a part of organization called Perwakilan Kelas. And we were recently doing screening to select the candidates for school's President election."
Victor: "Oh right, so you must know better about the school's president election, right?"
Jin: "Umm, kinda."
Kai: "So, why don't you tell us what are we supossed to do to choose the best candidate?"
Jin: "I suggest that you guys open School's website. They were posting some information about candidates, their track record, achievement, and most importantly their vision and mission. You can see if their vision and mission fit your criteria. Do you want me to help?"
Victor: "I see, but I don't know School's website address. Besides, I don't think there has been any battery left on my phone."
Kai: "Me too."
Jin: "By chance, I want to go the library to lend some books. I offer you guys to go to there with me. In the library, we can use the computer there to access the website. What do you think?"
Victor: "That's good. Shall we go there then?"
Kai: "Let's go, guys."

In the end, they all went to school's library and browsed the website to see the candidates using library's computer.


















Komentar

Postingan Populer