H O L I D A Y


JUST MY HOLIDAY

Hi everyone, here I am once again. First of all, I'm going to say Happy New Year to all of you. Now we have arrived in the new decade, year 2020. I hope all of your pray and desire come true.  And now I'm going to tell you about my so called holiday on last year. I do have my report card given for last semester on 19th December, so the holiday started from 20th December.

On the first day of my holiday, I didn't do anything special really, just chilling around on my house. I asked my best friends to come over to my house and maybe accompany me to Gramedia and we would watch movie together. But unfortunately, one of them cancelled her plan because she had something important coming up and we decided to cancelled our plan because it's not a party if we're not completed. 

Sunday, 22nd December was quite special though, I along with my fellow from Perwakilan Kelas had special event called Mubes 1. It was some Great Deliberation that was held on an organisation. Mubes 1 was held on Villa Istana Bunga. It was located in Lembang. We stayed there for three days and two nights On the first day of Mubes 1, we played a lot of games, for examples were a game when we had to guess words that was given to our teammates. He/she wasn't allowed to say the exact words, in exchange they can describe that word to us. And second one was a game that require us to pour some water towards plastic cup that was placed in the top of our teammates heads, but we were being blindfolded. We had fun there, mostly. At night, all of us had dinner together. The dinner was made by our lovely comrades. We were so thankful toward them. After that, we had some quality time together. We were talking and teasing each other in fun ways.



Komentar

Postingan Populer